Ambra Health is a growing medical data and image management cloud software company making major waves in today’s healthcare industry. With our cutting-edge technology being utilized by the largest medical groups in the country, we are looking for passionate and driven talent to join our exciting team. We are committed to the mission of delivering better care through better technology—right at the heart of the care network and are looking for people who believe in making the world a safer and healthier place like we do. With our robust benefits packages, competitive salaries, Flexible Time Away program, and remote work options, Ambra Health continues to be the employer of choice.
The DevOps Engineer at Ambra Health is a full-time, remote exempt position responsible for developing, designing, automating, monitoring, and maintaining our complex datacenter, both on-premise and cloud environments, that host a variety of high throughput web services and applications. You will work along other Senior Ops, DevOps, Security, and Software Engineers. The DevOps Engineer reports directly to the Director of Development Operations.
- Configure and operate production and internal environments
- Implement security infrastructure and sound security processes and controls partnering with our Security team
- Work closely with our developers to build and refine our software platform
- Develop and communicate workload estimates
- Deliver projects within estimated effort and timeframes
- Communicate issues and status information to stakeholder team
- Relentlessly find ways to simplify and automate our environment
- Build scalable solutions that anticipate growth and performance needs
- Participate in response to incidents including creating fixes and improving systems
- Identify opportunities for improved monitoring and alerting to anticipate and identify issues early
- Design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Support 24/7/365 environments
Qualifications (must have)
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- 3-5+ years of Linux and Windows system administration and cloud computing platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, etc )
- 2-4+ years of experience with containerization services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- 2-4+ years of build/release engineering experience on both Linux and Windows Platforms
- 2-4+ years of experience with IaC tools such as Terraform
- Skilled in at least one programming language (Bash, Python, Go or PowerShell)
- Demonstrated knowledge of configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub
- Experience with Windows development and build tools such as Visual Studio, msbuild, InnoSetup, and KSign
- Experience supporting 24/7/365 environments
Qualifications (nice to have)
- Experience setting up and managing processes such as monitoring (Nagios/Check_MK), backup, patching etc.
- Strong software and cloud computing security skills
- Experience with sharing and data scalability for Postgres DB
- Knowledge of healthcare/radiology systems, protocols, and standards (PACS, RIS, EMR, DICOM, HL7, etc)
Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000 depending on experience.